I need a pixel replacement. Galaxy J-series any good?

The Galaxy Note

Jun 22, 2019
I just my trusty old Google pixel in the ocean. That sucks, because i really liked that phone. It was the perfect size for my hands, and I value having a good camera.

Now I need a new phone. Unfortunately I have since moved to Zimbabwe, where Pixels, Galaxy S's and all the other flagship phones are not available. However the Samsung J-series is. Are those phones any good? As I said, I value a good camera, and the phone not being to big for one-handed use.

I cannot order abroad as I dont want the customs hassle.

Edit: Thanks for all the answers. Y'all amazing!

Samsung Book

Jun 22, 2019
Was gonna ask this - best, cheapest option might be an Mi A2 Global version - bomb ass camera with Android One - install the Pixel Launcher, Google Camera Mod and you're ready to go!

Samsung Firmwares

Jun 16, 2019
Hello UselessScript, unfortunately your account does not meet the minimum requirements to make a comment in this subreddit. All users must must be at least 2 weeks old and have at least 25 comment karma to participate. This measure is in place to prevent ban evasion and brigading.

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/PickAnAndroidForMe) if you have any questions or concerns.*