One plus 7 pro... Is it a good choice over the Galaxy note 10+?

Galaxy Note 8

Jun 22, 2019
I'm upgrading from an Samsung S7 (it's getting really junky). I have been really interested in the OP7 Pro, but I'm wondering if there's any downsides or features I'd miss if I switch brands. If I don't go with One plus I'd be getting the Galaxy note 10+ (price isn't a major concern at the moment but oneplus is admittedly better there). Is there anything I should know about One plus 7 pro?

Galaxy S10

Jun 22, 2019
My note 8 from 2 years back got Pie/one ui 6 months after the rollout (I know, but still!) and is currently on August security patch. They actually picked up their game at Samsung :)

Samsung Tab S

Apr 23, 2019
There is no real issue regarding samsung bloatware, you pick what to be installed at start, plus bloatware is not an factor like 2 years now, phones are extremely powerful to even have 5x the amount of apps/services and to work like they are not present at all.

Galaxy Note 8

Jun 22, 2019
you missed the cameras. they sure have gotten leagues ahead with their recent updates.

1+ still has work cut out for them though. They need to quit crushing the blacks too hard.

Samsung Firmwares

Jun 16, 2019
that 1080p screen on the "smaller" Note 10 pisses me off though. For heaven's sake, it's more expensive than the Oneplus 7 Pro and still looks underpowered

Google Stadia

Apr 22, 2019
I've been with Samsung for a while, so I was looking for opinions from OP users as I've experienced Samsung. So I thought why not ask on the subreddit dedicated to OP?

Samsung Tablet

Jun 22, 2019
There's a Google Cam app version available for OnePlus that adds better bokeh and night sight too. Not sure if there's one available for the Note.

Samsung Firmwares

Jun 16, 2019
Are the cameras better on the OP7 over the S8? I'm still rocking the latter currently and I'm figuring out what to upgrade to next month