Recommendations for a Bluetooth controller that will fit a galaxy note 10 plus with a case on.

Galaxy S10

Jun 22, 2019
All the posts I've been searching through here or on /r/AndroidGaming about Bluetooth controllers have either had bad analog sticks or they don't fit a note 10 plus with or without a case. I've been trying to look around for a good controller for it that's under 50$. I have a kickstand on my case so having the phone be a part of the controller isn't as necessary but would still be preferable in that mobile gaming feel. I'm open to ideas any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Samsung Tab S

Apr 23, 2019
I have one of these controllers with the clip, and they are very high quality and fit even "fatter" phones - I love the feel of the buttons and the joysticks. The issue though I find is that the phone is too top heavy and is uncomfortable to hold for a long time in the clip as the screen constantly wants to flip backwards. I've tried lighter phones as well but it's still not that comfy for me.. I've gone back to my gpd XD.

Samsung Galaxy S3

Jun 22, 2019
Hey, I recently bought an ipeaga red knight. The left thumb stick had issues registering the movementsbin the diagonal directions.

I was looking at buying the controll you have to replace it.

Do you have a chance to download a game pad testing app and just checking the range of movement on the sticks please ?

I know it's a strange request :)

Samsung Book

Jun 22, 2019
Just saw this comment (see my reply to your post above). I've yet to be able to have the controller function with any android games, applications, or even the home screen. Oddly enough I've yet to have an issue with it disconnecting. It seems to stay connected, but I can't tell if I got a bad model or if there's a compatibility issue.