[Vancouver, BC][H] Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 16GB[W]Lian Li O11 Dynamic, Noctua C14, Cash

Samsung Galaxy S3

Jun 22, 2019

Looking to sell my silver Enthoo Evolv ATX and an old Samsung Galaxy Tab S 16GB 10.5" (2560x1600, 467g). $100 OBO each.

For the Enthoo Evolv ATX, I have most of the screws and accessories. You can take the box too if you want. I can throw in a Noctua nf-p12-redux-1700-pwm for free. I've already applied some airflow mods (top vent blocked, washers on the front panel but these are easily reversible to stock if you want that). $100 OBO, local pickup only

~~Samsung Tab S 10.5". [SOLD] Looks to be in good clean condition. Family device, I've never used it myself, so I don't know if it has any serious issues. I heard that the battery drains a tad fast. If its a pos, you can bring it back to me for a refund. $100 OBO, prefer local but can discuss shipping~~

I'm also looking for an O11 Dynamic (prefer white) and a Noctua C14 or C14S. Can also look into high performance but low profile coolers (155mm height clearance max). I can do trades or buy them outright. I might be open to trades for RGB DDR4 memory as well (2x8 GB kits). If you want feedback, I've done one trade here and have 44 feedback on Ebay that I can verify with.

The Galaxy Note

Jun 22, 2019
A more accurate description would be to say that I covered the gaps on the top radiator tray with hard paper. If the gaps are uncovered, the top exhaust fans will recirculate air back into the case. This mod improves temps and can be undone easily by pulling the paper off. Can send pics later if you're interested.

Samsung Galaxy S6

Jun 22, 2019
As I understand it, GPS is not reliant on any cellular or wifi service and will work without any active internet connection. If you want, I could test it in a day or two.